Skyfallen is based in Turkey and United Kingdom has users across the world, we follow both Turkish Laws, British Laws and international laws to give you control over your personal data and emphasise the priority we give to our users’ privacy.
KVKK (Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu)
Turkish Law of Personal Data Protection
With this law, you have a right to:
- Request deletion of your personal data
- Get information from us on how your data is used
- Prohibit us from selling your data.
We are obliged to:
- Keep your data secure in all conditions.
- Make sure we have your consent before taking any action involving your personal data.
- Process your data deletion requests
- Notify you about your rights
General Data Protection Law
With this law, as an individual, you have:
1. The right to be informed
We are obliged to inform you about how we use and store your data.
2. The right of access
You have a right to access the data we store about you on your request.
3. The right to rectification
You have the right to rectify your information by contacting us directly.
4. The right to erasure
You have a right to request the erasure of all your data stored by Skyfallen.
5. The right to restrict processing
You have a right to restrict us from processing your data.
6. The right to data portability
You have right to request your data exported in a transferrable format for use in other companies’ or individuals’ services.
7. The right to object
You have a right to prohibit us from researching any data about you.
8. Rights related to automated decision making and profiling
In a case where we use an automated system review your data in some kind of application, you have a right to request a human to review the operation. 
Skyfallen Limited (CRN13431214) trading as Skyfallen and The Skyfallen Company,
International House, 12 Constance Street, E162DQ, London, UK
Contact for Legal Queries: email@example.com
We currently don’t offer support for your legal concerns over phone. Thanks for understanding.